Looking to retire or sell your practice?
There are different options available for your transition structure. Let’s help tailor a package based on your goals.
Freedom of Independence
Help you AND your clients by choosing independence
- Financial – Ability to structure a succession plan that works for you.
- Client distribution – You have different options regarding transition plans for your clients. We believe your involvement in these plans is more than smart business; it is a responsibility to your clients.
Here’s how we can help you accomplish your goals:
- Over 60 years combined length of service for current advisors
- Dynamics of an experienced team helps support informed and consistent relationships
- Comfortable client meeting environment
- Two Registered Senior Account Administrators
- Office space is ready-to-go with phone, computer, printer
- Ample bandwidth to add advisors/clients
- Various transitional support and services available
- Operational support provided
- Access to experienced succession planning advisors
- Personalized succession plan based on your practice and your goals.
Whether you are actively looking to transition your business or beginning to explore retirement options, we’d like to help you lay the groundwork for taking control of your financial future.Investment products and services are offered through Wells Fargo Advisors Financial Network, LLC (WFAFN), Member SIPC. Duncan-Newman Associates is a separate entity from WFAFN.